April 2, 2013

April 2013 FNM Card - Call of the Conclave with Picture

Share:

This month's premium Friday Night Magic card, Call of the Conclave. Really awesome FNM card. Looking at this, this really reminded me of Watchwolf. 3 power for 2 mana is never a bad thing - may it be in standard or in modern or maybe in legacy too. Cards like these are the reason why I love splashing green even though it might be the color that I like the least for the 5 colors.



Although unlike the previous promos for this year, I like the original art better. For me, the promo card's artwork is a little bit too cartooney for me. But then again, foils are foils and I will still get myself a set. So I might as well give myself a perfect attendance in this month's FNM tourneys.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...