July 16, 2011

The Return of the Comeback

Share:

After a few months of writing nothing but Magic: the Gathering in a domain that I bought. I reached a turning point in my life when I was doing well with MTG and finally reached 1700+ ratings. This was my target for this year, after several years of non-serious MTG play that got my ratings to my all time low. The next goal was to hopefully win nationals qualifiers tournaments to enter the Philippine Nationals 2011. But I got 6th place out of 60-70 participants (sadly, only the top 4 get an invitation to the Nationals).

After this, I realized that I am actually happy with this aspect of my life. And now I actually find myself wanting to get better in all the other aspects of my life.

Next up is excellence in life, social life, work and basketball!

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...