June 27, 2009

MTG - UB Mannequin Deck

Share:

hmmm.. I decided to publish my deck for the week.
It's just that i wandered off too long from my favorite black and blue for monored demigod deck.. but last last friday, I tried to build a black blue deck with the cards that I have so this was the result and some modifications.

Creatures: [18]
2 shriekmaw
4 mulldrifter
1 Oona, queen of the fae
1 Wydwen, the biting gale
4 murderous redcap
2 glen elendra archmage
4 merfolk looter

Spells: [18]
3 makeshift mannequin
4 cryptic command
2 soul manipulation
3 agony warp
4 mistvein borderpost
2 deny reality

Lands: [24]
4 sunken ruins
4 crumbling necropolis
8 island
4 swamp
4 vivid creek

SB: [15]
2 flashfreeze
2 infest
3 negates
1 oona, queen of the fae
1 makeshift mannequin
2 mind shatter
2 jace beleren
2 faerie macabre

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...