November 25, 2011

Will posting through e-mail account still work when using a Custom Domain?

Share:

Hello everyone,

When this post is successfully posted in my Innostrad: Make Things Great blog, it only means that email blogging can still work eventhough you already switched to a custom domain in your blogger account.

I will have a separate post to explain how to activate and use this feature for your blogger accounts. This is not a new feature actually, but in case you guys don't know, such a feature exists in blogger.

I was not able to use this feature though since I bought my own domain name and registered it to my blogger account..

Here goes.. along with my signature.. finger crossed...

--
以上です。よろしくおねがいします。

Best Regards,

Bryan Inno N. Wong
ブライアン イノ ウォング
Assistant Research & Development Engineer
Development G
ADVANCED WORLD SOLUTIONS, INC.
http://www.awsys-i.com

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...