June 20, 2012

M13 Pre-Release Card - Xathrid Gorgon with Picture

Share:

A month to go and M13 will be released. So far? How do you find the cards that are spoiled so far? I find some cards good and I think they will be welcomed in the standard metagame. But in the Pre-release party of M13, I will definitely be there.

The pre-release promo foil card for  M13 is Xathrid Gorgon. Xathrid Gorgon is a Black rare card for the upcoming M13 expansion. Honestly, I don't think that the card is veery good and I also don't think that it is very bad. But I only think that this card, at its best, is just a 1 of for splash Black control decks.

The good thing about this card is that it requires 1 black mana and 5 colorless mana - making it splashable to any deck with black mana sources. Another thing, although I am disappointed that it does not destroy the target creature, it transforms the creature into a defender and makes it to a colorless artifact in addition to its types, thus making your artifact removal spells better or it gives you some time so draw your answers and not take combat damage. But then again, the best part maybe is the fact that it prevents the petrified creature from using its activated abilities. Then, the Deathtouch ability is a bonus.

Although, I am not sold on this card, I think having a foil copy of this during the pre-release party is not that bad. Here it is, M13's Pre-release promo card - Xathrid Gorgon with picture!



1 comment:

  1. this gorgon is such a crap ! we want WURMCOIL ENGINES or kinda FAT STUFF

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...