February 11, 2010

Valentine's "BB" = Booster Box

Share:

To give clarification on who/what "BB" means in my yahoo status pertaining to valentine's day, here it is! it's booster box.

I'm quite sure now that I would be purchasing a Booster Box of Magic:the gathering's newest set, Worldwake on valentine's day (partly because I will arrive in my hometown in this date).

Yipee! I hope I will get Jace, Mind Sculptor or Abyssal Persecutor for financial reasons hehe OR get Kalastria Highborn for my black vampire deck..

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY everyone...

no one-on-one dinner dates for me this year, but instead I get a booster box and family dinner date because valentine's day is also Chinese New Year! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Belated greetings! How's your BB? Got your chase rares? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...