March 5, 2010

Rise of Eldrazi Fatpack.. Yummy!

Share:


I have been going into a new life. And sadly, that new life pulls me away from magic: the gathering, the game I loved for 13 years now. I placed my cards in the cabinet and I don't update myself with set information since last month. And I haven't bought a fat pack eversince Wizards excluded the novel in their fat pack packaging. I was busy studying for an upcoming certification exam at the end of this month, an exam that would determine my future, when I got some time to relax my mind a bit and visited mtgsalvation and I was very happy with some findings.

I don't know if it's just me, but I really think they included the novel in the fat pack again, the rightmost image in the picture. I got the idea because I am a fan of magic: the gathering novels and I know that Zendikar's novel has the title : In the teeth of Akoum. May be I am sure now and I am really happy. The only question left is, is this the full novel or just a teaser for the novel? I really hope this is a full novel, if it is, then I will surely buy a fat pack.

Maybe I will be busy in my new life as a dedicated software engineer in the future and that I will have no more time to join tournaments like Friday night magic and pre-release parties. But I guess, I cannot remove Magic in my life totally coz I love it. Maybe reading these fatpack novels again could fill up my free time from now on.. I am really really very happy. And I am excited to grab this upcoming exam and embrace a better future! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Wow! A lot of things to look forward to. Haha. Gaganahan na ako mag fat pack. Alara pa last fatpack ko. The rest are just boosters.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...