April 19, 2010

Erratic..

Share:

Lately I have been consumed by all feelings. I hurt people, maybe it's a defense mechanism. But later on, I feel guilty. Maybe what I am doing is wrong. I don't know anymore. It's just that people don't know my burden, and everything hangs on a line for me - my future. Days start right and I end it with an empty hole in me. I wake up and it begins again. I was really happy yesterday. But when I thought I can share it today, things didn't work well. I realized I was consumed again by mixed emotions. Maybe I should keep these little bit of happiness to my self. Because, unlike my happy high school days, it is now short-lived. Like what happened yesterday, before I knew it, it was already gone...

2 comments:

  1. there are a lot of people who feel the same way as you do. try to look for your happiness and sadness? what, who and which makes you happy? then go for it. What,who and which makes you sad? fix it, confront the people that you think wont make you happy, dont prolong your agony. Be ironically stiff for in the end its your life thats driving your path to success. Remember, you can't turn back time. the snap of your finger today is a different snap tomorrow. kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoever you are... thanks a lot.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...