April 22, 2010

The New Face of InnoMTG

Share:

I assessed my life in the last few days and I realized many things. This is the result for evaluating the different aspects of my life. I now believe that Life is everything about perspective. I think I was 60% pessimistic before and the only excuse that i can always think of is that it is somehow practicing your self to become ready whenever the worst comes. But life has so many things to offer and I think I overlooked them too long.

This is the change that was long overdue. It is time to stop overlooking the good things and enjoy what life has to offer. this is a new chapter in my life and so as innoMTG. It will no longer focus only in Magic: the Gathering but instead it will also reach out to the things that I love doing, and the things that I would like to explore. I will also try to monetize this blog and not limit its potential and find avenues to improve it and maximize its potential.

Of course, life is not easy and there are a lot of challenges in the way. But this time, I will continue to see the better side of life and analyze the things I've done in the past and how I can use it to make my life great in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bryan,

    Cool new theme. Sent you an email.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear that. I hope you keep your spirit up! And when the road gets rough, you always have Him to guide you, and you will always have your friends and family, no matter how far they are from you ^.^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...