April 30, 2010

Updated List of PhilNITS March 2010 passers

Share:

I was so excited to post the list of passers a few days ago and I was quite sad not to see my name on it. But it turns out that the list a few days ago were just partial results. As of yesterday, the list was already completed. But I haven't accessed the internet yesterday so it was just now that I was updated with the list.

here are the updated PhilNITS passers for Davao for the March 2010 exam (with Davao City passers having examinee numbers starting with "FE04-"):

belleza, lloyd godoy
de guzman, israel garcia
diva, ray gabriel alvarez
dizon, kate mariel andosay
ebero, ria theresa magnaye
manluctao, clarice germin torres
matunog, michael nazal
parreno, eden jane sumugat
pelenio, kiara rina gubantes
quinones, alvin jed monsanto
salvador, ronnie ray dioquino
san pablo, karen rachel jabagat
sandoval, ace andrion de pedro
tapulado, rochelle escabarte
wong, bryan inno nueva

For the complete list of passers, go to Philnits.org.

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!! I am really so happy. I want to say thank you to Sir Aloysius Torres, once again, for extending help to all the takers. You are truly a mentor to all of us. I hope more people will look at you as a model in living a life helping people improve and leading to implement a National IT standard in Davao City and in the Philippines to help improve our quality of education and skills in the field of Information Technology. Thank you sir, for everything. You will always be our Sensei. And to my family, my cousins, my titas and titos and to all my friends. Thank you for all the support and all the prayers. Thank you so much for being there for me during the times that I prepared for the exam and being there for me when hope seemed to be lost. Last but definitely not the least, I thank God for everything. Thank you so much!!! This is my tribute to all of you.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Bryan!
    Good things come to those who wait. I know how you wanted and worked hard for this.
    Thank you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! we finally made it. hehe. :-)

    it was also the same for me when i didn't see my name on the list. now, i'm very happy that they updated it - and with our names, nonetheless. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...